The MT-07 Forum

Checking in from Columbus Ohio

yenser12

Hello everyone, I've had my FZ for about 8 months now. Wife says I love it more than her and depending on the day she may be right... kidding. I ride everywhere I possibly can and just enjoy my time on the bike. It's a 2016 in matte silver. Has a Leo Vince exhaust. My Ecu was flashed by 2 wheel dynoworks (Nels is awesome, one of the best experiences I've had) and it made a huge difference. Has woodcraft clip on conversion, woodcraft sliders, puig windscreen, evotech Radiator guard and evotech rear and front axel sliders, Corbin seat, yoshi fender eliminator, replaced a lot of accent pieces with carbon fiber from z4 motor sports on eBay and it's great quality, recently through some ebc HH pads on her and I'm impressed with the difference. That's about it at the moment. Thanks for checking it out guys!
IMG_1060.jpg

Welcome and congrats! Nice bike and new parts! Sometimes, the trick to getting anything carbon based for yourself without any trouble is to get 'her' a carbon based diamond first. ;)

Previous Troy, Oh. resident.

Beemer

"You love that bike more than me!" I used to get that too but you know, the bike was always ready for fun and it never fell asleep on the couch :P .

Archived