The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Soggy Calif

zephod

Welcome and congrats! And to think, I would've bought a good, used SV650 (not that they're bad), had I found one.

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome! Which soggy part, haha

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

What area of California you hailing from @zephod?

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

San Francisco bay area - east bay. We didn't get hit as bad as So Cal in the latest storm, but rain amounts were still decent.

It stopped raining today so time to take the FZ out!

• Premium Member

Hey! I'm in Oakland!! Took the bike out for a ride today while there was no rain.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

welcome bay area here too, took the bike out as well, only to place OJ in the ram mount cup holder and get it blown up in my face.

Good to see some bay area riders here were able to get some riding in yesterday. I went out to San Pablo Dam Road. Tried to avoid the roads with water running across them but that really limited my route! I suppose after the newness wears off I won't care about the water on the roads, but the FZ is so new and clean now :-)

Archived