The MT-07 Forum

Righteous stunt metals

qjohnson

Hey what's up guys. Not a lot of people know about these levers but I'm here to tell you I'll never buy a different kind of lever for any bike I own. Basically it's the easiest pull lever you'll ever use. I had one on my wr250x and pulling in the clutch lever was as smooth as butter and so easy you could literally do it with your pinky finger! And that was the shorty one that's one finger pull. They offer a Derlin bushing or a needle bearing for the lever movement. I personally upgrade it to the needle bearing for easier use. Also there's little to no slop or play in these levers. It's really a high quality part and it's well worth investing in. You may think its a little pricey at first but once you receive it and see the quality you'll change your mind. Plus you'll never have to buy another one in case you break it. Even if you crash and brake the lever they will send new parts to you for free. But since I can't really explain how awesome these levers are ill just leave the link here and let you guys check it out. 

http://www.righteousstuntmetal.com/domestic/levers.html

i ordered one on Tuesday so I should see it here soon. I bought the black anodized full length (which I think is 2 fingers, not sure I'll let you guys know when I get it). I'll put some pics up when I get it installed. 

The shortys are one finger clutch pull. So imagine the lever you have now (stock) and put one finger on it as if you were going to pull it in. It's like half a finger more than that.

I was able to use my pointer finger and my middle finger halfway on top of my pointer finger to pull in the shorty when I had my wr250x. Is it too short? Depends what you like but it's not unreasonable. I had no discomfort with the shorty while riding.

Archived