The MT-07 Forum

CPO factory reconditioned powertools/generators wow!

Cruizin

I used to buy tools for my old employer from CPO tools. They are an awesome company to work with, returns and guarantees are smooth and easy.

I didn't know that they sold factory reconditioned stuff and many of these tools were never actually used, often just a plastic blemish or damaged box, so they sell them at a discounted price as factory reconditioned.

Need a Bosch, Milwaukie, Dewalt, or any brand wireless drill, grass trimmer, or any powertool, generator? Dont waste money at Lowes or Home Depot.

Check out all of their vast reconditioned and discounted stuff here CPO Factory Reconditioned tools

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a factory refurbished Milwaukee hammer drill (110V, 2-hands variety) from CPO a few years ago. It was used by someone who wanted it enough to scribe his initials into the handle, but it must have failed somehow early on. My only complaint was that there was so much grease inside the thing, it sprayed all over the place when I 1st fired it up. Clearly, it had been opened up and fixed. It's been perfect otherwise and I saved a bunch.

So yeah, I'd not hesitate to do it again.

Me likey!

Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 9070-80 7 Amp 1/2 in. Impact Wrench

Beemer

Archived