The MT-07 Forum

Potential FZ-07 owner

Hello from MD. I don't own an FZ-07 yet but hope to soon when the blue 2017 model gets in. I currently own several other bikes but nothing like the FZ-07. I'm hoping to sell a couple of them ('76 GT750 and '95 XV750) before I commit. My everyday ride is a '15 Bolt.

I've ridden a lot of bikes but don't remember if the FZ-07 was one of them.

My Bolt is a C-Spec and has some good points. I changed the seat and added the passenger kit for the wife. The FZ-07 is just for me. :)

I've ridden a lot of bikes but don't remember if the FZ-07 was one of them. 
My Bolt is a C-Spec and has some good points. I changed the seat and added the passenger kit for the wife. The FZ-07 is just for me. :)

Haha, I feel you!! FZ for me as well, maybe a future touring from H-D or Indian for 2-up!

I have upgraded the seat on my FZ anyways, my gf wasn't complaining too much on the OEM one but just in case... she finds the OEM still much more comfortable than my previous supersport bike. ;) now, after the change, I guess it must be heaven-like, hehehe

Safe riding!

One of the first things I did to my FZ was to remove the pillion pegs - they're just an extra pound or two that serve no purpose! I love this bike and if my wife wants a ride she can get one of her own.

Archived