Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
pattonme

RFQ - group buy of Vagabond's reservoir bracket

pattonme
I'm personally desiring of one and the racers and guys with luggage probably are interested too. If we can get 10 (or so) orders together I have a conditional agreement for a nice 20% discount for forum members. Payment would be rendered to Vagabond directly and individual shipping is included. If we don't make 10, I'm willing to make up a 2-3 unit shortfall so if folks in the future want one, they can buy from me at the discounted price till the stash is exhausted.

Product - https://www.vagabondmotorsports.com/products/yamaha-fz-07-2015-rear-brake-reservoir-relocation-kit

Committed buyers:

[ol type=decimal][*]pattonme[*]reboot[*]evill[*]2fast4u
[*]fizzer7r
[*]keit29
[*]iluvspdtt
[*]xeon
[*]mcbrien
[*]nmrider
[/ol]

• Like 1

fizzer7r
I'm definitely interested. The reservoir location has always bugged me, though it was never a priority, if there's going to be a group buy I'm definitely in. Just wondering how much they'll charge me for shipping to Montreal. On amazon.com they want 15$ USD for shipping and import charge on top of the 40$ USD for the product. If you can confirm a shipping cost for me and it's not too high, than count me in.
Either way it's better than the 120$ CAD that they want for it on Amazon.ca and the approx 85$ CAD for it on Ebay.ca....

Much appreciated!

pattonme
@fizzer7r we can probably work something out where one of "mine" goes to you. Do you frequent the border? There are mail drop services on the USA side that act like PO boxes and you can walk it past customs on your way back.

fizzer7r
@fizzer7r we can probably work something out where one of "mine" goes to you. Do you frequent the border? There are mail drop services on the USA side that act like PO boxes and you can walk it past customs on your way back.
That can definitely work. I don't go through during the winter much, no reason to, but if you're willing to hold onto it for about a month or so (I will pay for it of course, just need you to hold on the shipping for a bit) until the snow clears and I can legally take my bike out. (March 15 is the date for no more winter tires but may need to wait for it to warm up a little) I do lots of rides across the border on my bike in the summer and definitely wouldn't mind picking it up at a mail depot on my way.

pattonme
No problem - I can hold for you.
  • Like 1

fizzer7r
No problem - I can hold for you.
Alright, sounds good. Confirmed for me than. :)

rowdy
Sorry, I already have one, but can vouch for the fact that is an elegantly simple mod that cleans up the look of the bike and works as advertised.
Anyone that doesn't have one should jump in.

pattonme
can we get any closer folks?

iluvspdtt
I'll take one. Price seems good for a nice looking product.

pattonme
Your IRS refund checks are in the mail, so ... buy?
I would like to execute the deal starting Monday if we can.

xeon
You can put me down for one. Can anyone recommend a passenger peg blank kit?

Thanks,

Jason