The MT-07 Forum

Another FZ07R

mossrider

Another buddy just started his new FZ07R build for this season. I'm sure he'll stick his nose in here at some point. Gonna be a hella fun season slaying Suzuki's, Ducati's, Kawasaki's and various sportsman class bikes!  Bring it dweebs. ?

• 3 months later...

Here's the aforementioned bike. This is his Suersport version. He is also building a Superbike version with a 90+ horse power motor. Between this fella and Henks I think trouble has arrived...

18814212_10102438495128571_3914738585171454620_n.jpg

18814396_10102438495058711_2145110490880056343_n.jpg

• Premium Member

Well there is a distracting paint scheme. :)

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

Where?  

Sorry, couldn't pass it up...

Kinda like 'track camo', freakin brilliant. 

• Premium Member
Where?  

Sorry, couldn't pass it up...

Kinda like 'track camo', freakin brilliant. 

Oh, don't get me wrong, it looks great!

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

Superbike will likely be a similar concept but shades of pink. Coworker of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer just before the birth of her first kid, and my wife wants to show support.

Here's the aforementioned bike. This is his Suersport version. He is also building a Superbike version with a 90+ horse power motor. Between this fella and Henks I think trouble has arrived... 

18814396_10102438495058711_2145110490880056343_n.jpg

It looks like a pretty close match in the pics, but in person the front fender is more green and a bit darker than the wheels. Plus I couldn't find it in a gloss finish. Probably won't have time before this race weekend coming up, but it the future that will probably be changed to white or black. 

• Premium Member

Reminds me of the " spy photos " of next year's car/truck... Sneaky... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Hmmmmm. In a sport where people are travelling at good speed millimeters from each other, I am not overly convinced that a paint job that makes distance difficult to judge is totally advised ( PS I painted a bike in a similar manner myself though not as busy).
On a more upbeat note, the german submarines will have difficulty getting a range for a torpedo attack.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Hmmmmm. In a sport where people are travelling at good speed millimeters from each other, I am not overly convinced that a paint job that makes distance difficult to judge is totally advised
My problem has been folks measuring distance by butt width. They think they're really close and yet I'm farther down the road than they can imagine. "How could something be so wide?!?!" 

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

your red letter sponsor might want to have a word with you about increasing the visibility of their decal. :)

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Archived