The MT-07 Forum

Hello all!

fizzer7r

Just joined up here! I'm from up north, in Montreal. Have my FZ07 for one summer now, I love the bike. Plan on keeping it for a long time and making lots of changes over time. Can't wait to get it back on the road! I envy all of you who live down south! :D

For your viewing pleasure!

20160822_155622.jpg

20160801_201633.jpg

Hello/Bonjour neighbour. Great to have you on board. Nice bike !!
Thank you! I hope to be a useful part of this place! :D

• Global Moderator
:D
You already are. You are posting  and with pictures no less!.  Peeps love pics! 

OUCH, MY EYES!! Just kidding, nice graffiti and bike. Welcome and congrats. Stay frosty ... errrr, warm and safe! ;)

Beemer

• Premium Member
Just noticed one picture is before I changed the levers and removed the passenger footpegs. Oh well.
Just an excuse to post more pictures. welcome!

Just noticed one picture is before I changed the levers and removed the passenger footpegs. Oh well.
Just an excuse to post more pictures. welcome!

There will definitely be more in the future! Can never have enough pictures of bikes. :D 

Thank you all for the welcome! You guys are great!

• Premium Member

Welcome! Nice color coordination :)

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Went a little crazy today and decided to reposition my muffler. I really didn't like having it high mounted on the side, it's not ugly or anything it just completely blocked the view of the rear swingarm and back wheel and I'm trying to have the bike look as clean as possible.

What do you guys think? Better this way or the way it was? 

Now I just need to wait for the group buy of the rear brake reservoir relocation bracket so I can move the reservoir and then finally get rid of the passenger footpeg bracket on that side. Other side is already gone so it looks a little awkward now.

IMG_20170223_WA0018.jpg

upload picture

• Premium Member

fizzer7r, waiting for a "group buy" on a rear M/C relocation bracket??? Nothing to making one; if you lived near me you could ride over and we'd make you one, install it, and send you on your way!

fizzer7r, waiting for a "group buy" on a rear M/C relocation bracket??? Nothing to making one; if you lived near me you could ride over and we'd make you one, install it, and send you on your way!
Well, there's already one going on, I think we're just waiting on a couple more people to get in on it for it to happen. Honestly, I thought of making one myself, but I'm not sure I could make it look good enough and I don't want it to stick out or look stupid. And, I guess I just don't mind paying a little for it to look good.
I'm sure you could do better than me though, I don't have much experience with metal work other than straight forward cutting and sanding edges, haha. If the buy falls through for any reason, I wouldn't mind paying you to make me one, if you were willing.

• Premium Member

Good deal, fizzer7r. I had no idea a group-buy might be in progress. This simple bracket just didn't seem complex/expensive enough to wait on a special "deal" out-there.

Btw, I have been asked and by many to fab things for them. but I just do my stuff for fun, and occasionally for friends. If you were here I'd help, but I don't need a job and I don't want to get into the mail-order biz. All the best on the group-buy. Hope it works out for all of ya!

Oh, yeah... forgot; the muffler is better now.

Archived