Sign in to follow this  
ddog

Flood evacuations in Northern California

ddog
Anyone else evacuated for the (potential) flood? I'm hoping this is resolved quickly. Currently staying at a friend's place along with several others, not an ideal situation. Kinda just waiting to see if the spillway collapses or not, and if it does my house might become lakefront property haha.

josaa
I've been reading about it on the news.

I live in San Jose. I've got friends in Northern Sac area that have been notified they might be evacuated too.

motomeek
Whoa, didn't know this was a thing. I mean, it's so sunny with no drop of rain in SF.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

ninjaiceberg
Saw this yesterday. This is pretty insane. Almost 200k people evacuated. I'm out of San Jose. People have to worry about mudslides in the mountains out here.

Mr.Puss
Yeah damn. This is crazy. Hope everyone gets back to dry homes soon. Save the bike! Save the bike!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

hugson2wheels
Just stumbled across this...

Hope all turns out well and be safe!!!

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

forcefed86
Sucks for those people having to leave everything theyve worked for behind. We are flooding here in central natzifornia too but not as bad. Hope it all goes well for them and i hope they really put pressure on those f-tards that opposed to update the damn.

forcefed86
^^^ this guus has some serious priorities....LOL! BUT they said if it bursts there could be a 30 foot wall of water? Thats scary chit!
  • Like 1

slow06er
Living somewhat close to Sacramento ( in Solano county), we have our own lake berryessa damn to worries about , if that lake damn fail to hold the water or broke, a massive flooding for our area, I guess I better start shopping for a canoe.

Beemer
GL!

Just in case, you can always trade in .... and FEMA will be there right on time. ;)

yamaha_wet_bike.jpg

Beemer