The MT-07 Forum

New member, new to cali, new to being an fz owner

Guest smyles

Welcome and congrats on your new bike! I'm sure you'll love it as much as we all do.

To post pics, I'm fairly certain you have to upload them to another site first, like Photobucket, Imgur, etc. Then, you link to the uploaded pic's URL with the insert photo tool on here. Aside from uploading an avatar pic and creating a photo album, I don't believe there is any way to upload directly to fx07.org and attach a pic to a post.

Ride safe!

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome smyles! That was my hubs and his buddy that talked to you! Glad you found us and I'll gladly ride with you. Join meetup.com for lots of rides from newbie friendly to crazy mach schnell. LOL

Look here for instructions on how post a pic.  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

awesome awesome!! thank you all for the help and the warm welcomes. My activity will get more involved as time goes on. Thanks for the support.

BINGO, finally got images figured out. more to come. Is there a forum sport for locking up bikes, what locks or alarms to use, what cable or chains work best when locking up your bike over night?

Congrats and welcome. We're trying to organize a So. Cal. group ride so hopefully we can all the socal peeps together soon.

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Archived