The MT-07 Forum

Dealer banners/posters/whatever ya call 'em

avanti

• Premium Member

I just bought a couple unused 07 dealer promo thingees.  These are the fairly heavy vinyl signs made to hang around dealerships.  One is a vertical about 2' x 5' with several shots of the bike and the other is 4' x 8'.  I've places to put the smaller but have no clue what I'll do with the big one.  My wife suggested since it is the same model I have that I should park the bike on it.  If actual size (bike on sign looks a little smaller) it might have offered a neat photo-op. 

Here's a bad pic grabbed from online of the large one.  I don't even have this poor a shot of the small one, so I'll post pix of both when they show up.

Yami_Poster_Lrg_2.jpg

POP material it is called, and dealerships get lots it this stuff over the course of a year.
They have to actually pay for it (it's not a free-bee supplied by the OEMs).

I still have some at home from 15 years ago.

Some people put a mirror over their bed. A motorcycle poster over the bed may cause jealousy issues, IDK. Not yet tested.

Beemer

When i bought my bike i made the salesman give me the fz07 poster on his wall. lol
pink_floyd.jpg
my favorite poster :D

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen

• Global Moderator

stretch it like you would canvas, cover it with a polycarb sheet and use it as a workbench/table for your bike parts

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Good one, darthyam.  As I threatened earlier, here are a couple of pretty poor pix of the two I just got.

• Premium Member

The small one was maybe about $22 delivered (don't recall for sure) and the BIG one was maybe $18 delivered, half of which was postage.

Wow, Capn, the prices do vary!!!

dentalprodigy

Wow, you got a great deal. Didn't realize these things would be soo expensive. I'll call my dealership tomorrow to see if they have some fz-07 posters to get rid of. Or else I might just wait till 2018 (new re-design front headlights) and call then.

Archived