The MT-07 Forum

2017 race season invite

mossrider

Just throwing this out there;

YAMAHA FZ07 PARTY!

I've attached a link to the 2017 race dates at Brainerd International Raceway. I am personally inviting all FZ07 owners/riders to stop in and check out the action. If you ride up for the races I will provide lunch (or dinner) and refreshments. This goes for any forum member who stops (ride or drive due to weather) at the track. Come support the anhilation of the evil Suzuki SV (et al) on track. You'll never have a better time! Stop by Blue Line Racing's trailer and support our beloved machine . There'll be at least three and as many as 5 Yamaha's on the grid! ?

Dave
http://www.cra-mn.com/wordpress/

Edit;
Daughter gets married July 22nd, wife says I will be in attendance, so substitute Road America for BIR in July ?

YAMAHA FZ07 PARTY!

I've attached a link to the 2017 race dates at Brainerd International Raceway. I am personally inviting all FZ07 owners/riders to stop in and check out the action. If you ride up for the races I will provide lunch (or dinner) and refreshments. This goes for any forum member who stops (ride or drive due to weather) at the track. Come support the anhilation of the evil Suzuki SV (et al) on track. You'll never have a better time! Stop by Blue Line Racing's trailer and support or beloved machine . There'll be at least three and as many as 5 Yamaha's on the grid! ?

Dave

Ill share this in our FB group!

• Global Moderator
YAMAHA FZ07 PARTY!

I've attached a link to the 2017 race dates at Brainerd International Raceway. I am personally inviting all FZ07 owners/riders to stop in and check out the action. If you ride up for the races I will provide lunch (or dinner) and refreshments. This goes for any forum member who stops (ride or drive due to weather) at the track. Come support the anhilation of the evil Suzuki SV (et al) on track. You'll never have a better time! Stop by Blue Line Racing's trailer and support our beloved machine . There'll be at least three and as many as 5 Yamaha's on the grid! ?

Dave

oh hell yeah Always down for meeting other riders and track meetups arre always awesome

Looks like ive gotta get up to MN this summer.... almost look forward to it

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

To expand on the above;

May is on the long or Donnybrooke course. This utilizes the entire road course and is super fun and fast. Watch from turns 1, 1a or 2 and see speeds up to 197mph! Turn 3 is the first braking zone and bikes go from 150ish to 60ish in less than a block. Turn 1 is also the fastest corner on any track in North America!

June is on the short or Competition course. This is a shorter, more technical track but makes for great racing. Because we don't use the drag strip, we share the weekend with drag racers AND snowmobile watercross on the infield lake. Super fun weekend for one inclusive gate fee! Watch all three, have a beer after, tell lies and camp.  The Central Roadracing Association is hosting a combined event with the Championship Cup Series (CCS) so we should have huge grids and incredible racing.

July at BIR is comp course, again with the bracket drags but no sleds this time.
July at Road America is the reciprocal joint CRA/CCS event and promises great racing at a world class venue.

August is another Comp Course event at Brainerd. We share with the Minnesota Street Rod Association.

September is back on the long course and is the season finale 5 hour team endurance race on sunday, regular sprint races on saturday.

Hope this helps  and look forward to seeing some of you.

• 3 months later...

Reminder;

June 10 & 11th, 2017 joint CRA/CCS races at Brainerd International Raceway. Turn 1 is the fastest turn in North America.

Don't forget this invite stands for anyone from the forum. Should be 7 FZ07R's from our club and maybe 3 or 4 more from CCS on track stalking 20 or so evil Suzuki's! I think Andy Palmer of AP Motoarts fame is scheduled to make an appearance and may race...

June is on the short or Competition course. This is a shorter, more technical track (2.5 miles) but makes for great racing. Because we don't use the drag strip, we share the weekend with drag racers AND snowmobile watercross on the infield lake. Super fun weekend for one inclusive gate fee! Watch all three, have a beer after, tell lies and camp.  The Central Roadracing Association is hosting a combined event with the Championship Cup Series (CCS) so we should have huge grids and incredible racing. Double sprint weekend and camping is free in the zoo.

Hope to see you there...
?

Wish I could take you up on this but sadly I'm 8 hours away
Road Trip!  
Fire that pig up and roll in Friday or saturday, crash at the track head fer home next day after checking out some action. Plent of room and grub.

Dare ya.

Wish I could take you up on this but sadly I'm 8 hours away
Road Trip!  
Fire that pig up and roll in Friday or saturday, crash at the track head fer home next day after checking out some action. Plent of room and grub.

Dare ya.
Quit tempting me  :)

Road Trip!  

Dare ya.
Quit tempting me  :)
Cold beer. 

Just sayin...

Archived