The MT-07 Forum

R6 throttle tube.

patman

I did a search but couldn't find much.What years of R6 throttle tubes work on the FZ-07?Just don't want to order one that won't work on my bike.

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy".
Benjamin Franklin.

I have one of those Motion Pros.Never used it.The factory R6 tube is a quicker turn I've heard and it comes with the grip on it.

Benjamin Franklin.

I'll throw the MP on it and see what I think.I'll make some paint marks and compare the throw on the two.

Benjamin Franklin.

Guest 2wheeler
I'll throw the MP on it and see what I think.I'll make some paint marks and compare the throw on the two.
Do yourself a favor and get the R6. I did all my research before I bought mine. Everyone said that it has a shorter turn than the MP, and I can tell you, it makes a lot of difference. Do some digging on the forum, and you can get the exact part #.  

I found the part # and cheapcycleparts.com has it for like $23.00.

Benjamin Franklin.

2C0-26240-00-00 is the number.2016 R6 part.

Benjamin Franklin.

2C0-26240-00-00 is the number.2016 R6 part.
That's the one I came up with when I did some research.  From 2006 to present R6's and a few others.  I'm hoping it's the right one because my last bike was a 2007 R6 and I loved that throttle rate so I'm hoping to get the exact same one again.  I was about to order it any day now but if someone has installed this same part# successfully, please let us know so I feel 100% about ordering it.   

http://www.motosport.com/oem-parts/part-number/2c0-26240-00-00

i bought a r6 throttle tube from an oem part site. i came with the r6 grip installed to the throttle tube. i was like meh, so my left grip is fz07 and right grip is r6 lol. and yeah. way better than stock throttle for sure

Archived