Sign in to follow this  
doubletee

New member from New Zealand

doubletee
hey guys,

My name is Tank and i just got my hands on a 2016 MT-07 and i'm absolutely loving it. I've had it for 3 and a half weeks and I've already clocked up 3000+ km (1864+ miles) on it. I've installed an Akropovic Carbon Exhaust and a R&G tail tidy kit. I'm looking at doing some more work on it but for now i'm just enjoying the ride.

IMG_20170129_202532_01_01.jpg

Guru
Hi Tank ! Welcome and thank you for joining.

Are you sure that you are in New Zealand? The picture must be upside down and I am pretty sure that is Toronto  ;)

toronto_skyline_wide_with_small_plane_view_of_downtown_toronto_canada_skyline_as_seen_from_lake_ontario_looking_east_a_small_plane_takes_off_from_the_toronto_island_airport_n1qwtcc5_S0000.jpg

• Like 1

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome! Nice pic. Is that the Sky Tower in Auckland?
  • Like 1

hamster
Welcome, Tank! You have used it quite a lot already!! Good!! Hehehe.

Safe riding!

Beemer
Are you sure that you are in New Zealand? The picture must be upside down and I am pretty sure that is Toronto  ;)

toronto_skyline_wide_with_small_plane_view_of_downtown_toronto_canada_skyline_as_seen_from_lake_ontario_looking_east_a_small_plane_takes_off_from_the_toronto_island_airport_n1qwtcc5_S0000.jpg

Closet Canuck??? ;) 
  • Like 1

Beemer

Beemer
Welcome and congrats!

Beemer

hugson2wheels
Welcome!!!

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

doubletee

Wow that's is incredibly similar. But no that is the Sky Tower in Auckland City. Although I wouldn't mind it being Toronto, at least I'd be able to watch a good hockey game

Beemer

Wow that's is incredibly similar. But no that is the Sky Tower in Auckland City. Although I wouldn't mind it being Toronto, at least I'd be able to watch a good hockey game
I watched a pretty good game at the Amalie Arena in Tampa this last Tuesday. It seems the Bruins have the Lightning's # at home. 

Beemer