The MT-07 Forum

New member from New Zealand

doubletee

hey guys,

My name is Tank and i just got my hands on a 2016 MT-07 and i'm absolutely loving it. I've had it for 3 and a half weeks and I've already clocked up 3000+ km (1864+ miles) on it. I've installed an Akropovic Carbon Exhaust and a R&G tail tidy kit. I'm looking at doing some more work on it but for now i'm just enjoying the ride.

IMG_20170129_202532_01_01.jpg

• Global Moderator

Hi Tank ! Welcome and thank you for joining.

Are you sure that you are in New Zealand? The picture must be upside down and I am pretty sure that is Toronto  ;)

toronto_skyline_wide_with_small_plane_view_of_downtown_toronto_canada_skyline_as_seen_from_lake_ontario_looking_east_a_small_plane_takes_off_from_the_toronto_island_airport_n1qwtcc5_S0000.jpg

Are you sure that you are in New Zealand? The picture must be upside down and I am pretty sure that is Toronto  ;)

toronto_skyline_wide_with_small_plane_view_of_downtown_toronto_canada_skyline_as_seen_from_lake_ontario_looking_east_a_small_plane_takes_off_from_the_toronto_island_airport_n1qwtcc5_S0000.jpg

Closet Canuck??? ;) 

Beemer

Wow that's is incredibly similar. But no that is the Sky Tower in Auckland City. Although I wouldn't mind it being Toronto, at least I'd be able to watch a good hockey game

Wow that's is incredibly similar. But no that is the Sky Tower in Auckland City. Although I wouldn't mind it being Toronto, at least I'd be able to watch a good hockey game
I watched a pretty good game at the Amalie Arena in Tampa this last Tuesday. It seems the Bruins have the Lightning's # at home. 

Beemer

Archived