Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
redrover

Yamaha comfort seat

redrover
My dealer had the comfort seat in stock when I bought my bike, so I had them put it on.  I am very happy with the comfort seat; it has a nice grippy texture, seems more resilient than stock, firm but not hard.  The comfort seat has a nice red contrast stitching, which suits my red bike, but may not be the best look for the other colors...  I didn't have a problem with the stock seat; the comfort seat is just nicer.  Dimensions are the same as the stock seat, mounts the same, etc.

cherribomb0023-Copy_zps22e016d0.jpg
  • Like 6

mjh937
I may have to do that. It would look sharp on my red bike too. Any chance you could post a picture from the side so I can get an idea of the seat thickness? Thanks.

GAZ
With the stock seat, first little bit never bothers me. After about 2 hours is where it starts to suck. Do you have a part number for this?

manuel
Here in Canada, part # is 1WS-247C0-10-00.
That looks good. Definitely interested in more pictures (from the side?) if possible.

googletx
Where can I order this seat from in the U.S ?

nmucat
Would love this with blue stitching. What's the cost and is it any thicker than the stock one or just different material?
  • Like 1

cassecou
Would love this with blue stitching. What's the cost and is it any thicker than the stock one or just different material?
Yea, it would look so good with blue stitches. $$$?? 

redrover
I may have to do that. It would look sharp on my red bike too. Any chance you could post a picture from the side so I can get an idea of the seat thickness? Thanks.
here ya go; not a seat specific photo when I set up the shot, but it may be useful to you.  I compared the stock seat which I kept, and the comfort seat and they are dimensionally identical, thickness, et al. 

cherribomb001_zps40a81301.jpg
  • Like 1

balki
Ahhaa only one pic per post 
Its no armchair but after a long ride its more like a playfull slap than a severe spanking ;D
And even on the race blu (liquid graphite as you call it) the red stitching doesnt look too outta place 
mt07_comfort_seat.jpg

• Like 2

hobbs
So this includes the seat AND passenger pillon? Just noticed red threads on yours, didn't see it before.

balki
So this includes the seat AND passenger pillon? Just noticed red threads on yours, didn't see it before.
Yep, pillion has the same moulding for the toolkit and straps attached
  • Like 1

hobbs
Excellent.. thanks! I use the straps on my commute so good to know.

scordiaboy515
gonna call my local dealership tomorrow with part number in hand and see what they tell me......looks good on the graphite/blue.