The MT-07 Forum

New Rider from Kentucky/Tennessee

Slug

So I went to the dealership to get some pricing info on FZ's and ended up buying an 07. Gonna pick it up next week hopefully when the weather is a little nicer. I've got about 5 years street riding experience and have been riding dirt bikes since i was a kid. Hoping I can contribute a little to this forum :)  If there's anyone in the Clarksville area who rides, let me know.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase!! The helmet on your avatar, looks like an Arai? :)
Thanks! And its an Icon Airmada "Future Suture." I'm a bit of an Icon fanboy when it comes to their helmets :) 

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome! Do they call you Slug cause you ride like a bat out of hell? :P
I got the name a couple years ago during an extremely miserable army exercise, and it happened to stick. I even started using it as a call sign in some exercises. Good times 

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the bike from the dealership. I had an M4 exhaust put on prior, and I am in love with this bike. It is just so much more fun to cruise around on than my zx6r. Also, the torque is incredible. Extremely satisfied with my choice :)

• Premium Member

Welcome to the farm Slug. A fantastic, very respectful squad we've got here, lots of great vendors too.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived