The MT-07 Forum

FZ-25 Didn't expect this one! share your thoughts & opinions

darthyam

I want one of these so bad. lol

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen

Looks like a low-cost street bike with an engine based on the XT250.
Doesn't do much for me, and I'd rather have an XT250 given the choice between the two.

Interesting.i want that scooter!!

-Steve McQueen

It's probably great for commuting cheaply and saving money but I would rather have a bad-ass bike that gets pretty good gas mileage.
Something like this:

2015_Yamaha_FZ_07_12.jpg

Beemer

India has mostly all small bikes, 250cc's and under. My friend Ed is down there right now riding around on a Ktm 390 and everyone down there thinks it's a super bike. I doubt we see this bike in the USA but who knows?

Groms. Do you guys actually ride those on the road?

It's probably great for commuting cheaply and saving money but I would rather have a bad-ass bike that gets pretty good gas mileage. Something like this:

everyone knows bikes are like potato chips, you cant just have one! i love my 07 and will pick it over any of these. just fyi :D

2015_Yamaha_FZ_07_12.jpg

-Steve McQueen

Australia goes one up, we get the MT-03; essentially a naked 320cc R3. 
i really hope we get this is the US.. i like it a lot!

10731_22274.jpg
[/url]

-Steve McQueen

We get...

MT-125
MT-03
MT-07
MT-07 MotoCage
MT-07 A2 (strangled version for those with lower class license)
MT-09
MT-10
MT-10 SP (comes with Öhlins stuff and some other upgrades)

It's probably great for commuting cheaply and saving money but I would rather have a bad-ass bike that gets pretty good gas mileage. Something like this:

everyone knows bikes are like potato chips, you cant just have one! i love my 07 and will pick it over any of these. just fyi :D

2015_Yamaha_FZ_07_12.jpg

Ha! I know, I have two bicycles sitting on the back porch that never get ridden to fight off the calories from chips. :P 

Beemer

Australia goes one up, we get the MT-03; essentially a naked 320cc R3. 

10731_22274.jpg
[/url]

Loving the gauge cluster setup, perched over the headlight under an oem "flyscreen".

IMO much better than the 07

Yamaha needs to send the janitors around to tear down the pictures of Praying Mantis hanging in all the designer cubicles. Talk about an infestation. At least they're not getting their inspiration from the Giant Hornet and yes the Japanese have this fascination with the Mantis, Cicada, and fighting beetle, but just keep them as pets at home, 'mkay?

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Yamaha needs to send the janitors around to tear down the pictures of Praying Mantis hanging in all the designer cubicles. Talk about an infestation. At least they're not getting their inspiration from the Giant Hornet and yes the Japanese have this fascination with the Mantis, Cicada, and fighting beetle, but just keep them as pets at home, 'mkay?
Ha! There you go! I just figured they were watching too much Space Ghost Coast to Coast. 
[video src=https://youtu.be/PIhmyND_WNs] Zorak cracks me up!

Beemer

Archived