The MT-07 Forum

Graves Motorsport Fender Eliminator is available!

pgeldz

• Premium Member

Hey guys,

Been poking around the 'net tonight trying to figure out the last bits I need to complete my FZ-07, and noticed the Graces Motorsport Fender Eliminator is now available!

http://www.gravesport.com/Graves-Motorsports-Yamaha-FZ-07-Fender-Eliminator-Kit.html

I like this design for use with the stock turn signals.  Looks very clean...follows the theme of what Yamaha did with their kit by having their bracket 'hollow".

I think they got the angle right on this one too.  A lot of them have the plate to vertical for my taste.

The only thing I'm not sure about is aftermarket turn signals.  The "mounting ears" as they call it look like a perfect fit for the OEM signals, but the hole looks way to big for aftermarket ones, unless you got the teardrop plates to take up the extra space (like the ones that come with the Yamaha LED signals).

And I don't see a licence plate light either (probably why it looks so minimalist).  I'm sure the tail light is enough light, but couldn't not having a license plate light get you hassled by the Police?

Man, decisions, decisions.  For me, it's either this one, the Vagabond motorsports one with a different license plate light, or the Ermax Undertail with integrated LED license plate light and fender eliminator.

I just can't decide!!!

:)

- Paulie 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I put Rotaryryan24's tail tidy on my bike and I'm very pleased with it, and it's half the price.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
You use you existing license plate light.
I'm not so sure of that Guru... 
The stock light looks to wide to mount, and they make no mention of it in their .pdf instructions.  I"m thinking they are counting on the tail light to illuminate the plate, but don't quote me on that one.

- Paulie

Nice FE. I have Ryan's too and it is such a clean install. You can reuse the plate light too. Plus there are install instructions too!

• Global Moderator
You use you existing license plate light.
I'm not so sure of that Guru... 
The stock light looks to wide to mount, and they make no mention of it in their .pdf instructions.  I"m thinking they are counting on the tail light to illuminate the plate, but don't quote me on that one.

- Paulie
Oh wait, I thought GAZ was talking about Rotaryryan24's tail tidy.

Archived