The MT-07 Forum

fz07 forum 2017 expansion, fz07 vendors and reviews

Cruizin

Hey guys and gals,

First off, thanks to all for helping me create such a cool rider forum. I was on a couple of other forums last night and the amount of infighting and bullying on new riders and members was depressing and it made me feel proud of what we have built together here.

Please consider doing the other members and future members of our forum a favor and write a review after buying from one of our Vendors that support this place.

It helps the Vendors, who give discounts galore to us, get their name out after earning our business. A forum is the ultimate place to get real reviews from the hundreds of others who bought from our vendors.

Here on this forum, if everyone leaves a review, you will discover how to install these potential upgrades, the plusses and minuses of ea, the installed pics, and overall quality of ea part/accessory or service that is provided by our hand picked supporting vendors. I know, because I hand picked them. Go faster, cooler looking and sounding with a discount here on fz07.org.

Please, at least a one line review when you buy from our fine Vendors, ok?

Our premium membership is coming back, half price at $25. But not until our new format is ready. Hardly any forum in the world allows pic uploading (instead they make you use photobucket or whoever) Here we can upload easy from our pc's currently, clicking "add image to post" and then upload from pc)

Well, new system will allow uploading from phone and full forum features easily. A ton of other features like multiple color choices for the forum/pages. Facebook/Twitter feed pages, its gonna be sweet.

And expensive. So, expect a good premium member option in the spring, and please consider it if you enjoy free tech or part advice from us.

We are privately owned, as in my wife and I pay for the staff on backend and everything else ea month, lol. We enjoy it though, this forum hobby.

From day one that we built this place in May 2014, we hope that we provide the easiest one stop for anything fz-07. Facebook groups get you instant pics from phone, But for specific tech info it sucks. Here, ea topic has it's own section, just click and read years of help. No search required, but our search works well.

Thanks again for being such a helpful and cool group of people/riders. Remember, the more info you share here, the more info you will get back, I promise!

Lean more/brake less. In life and in the saddle.

Cruizin AKA Rob

• Global Moderator

Thnx a bunch Rob.
I lovs this forum. Best community I've ever been a part of. big thnx to you, @guru, and the wifey for bringing us all togethet.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Global Moderator

Yeah, yeah lol... the guru guy is still there. I have a lot on my plate lately but I'm not out of the picture yet....   :P

Archived