The MT-07 Forum

Arrow exhaust flash

danfz07

2wheeldynoworks

Yes we sure do. But, let me find the graphs, they're somewhere around here on one of these laptops.

Are you in New Mexico?

Say now . . . I didn't know you had done the Arrow. I'm curious to see what was done with that. I've had an earlier "best guess" reflash before you all had the Arrow in the shop.

Now have to think about sending it in for a re-do.

Anxious to see the graphs.

Guest 2wheeler
Yes we sure do. But, let me find the graphs, they're somewhere around here on one of these laptops. 
Are you in New Mexico?
Hey, when you guys get a chance, would you shoot out all the latest graphs. I thought I read that you have done one for the SC Project as well as the Arrow. It would be cool to see what the current lay of the land for flashes for FZ-07 pipes is. 
Hord air box too if you've done that one.

Are you in New Mexico?
Awesome, and yes I am in New Mexico.  Do you run a different map with the long pipe vs the short pipe? 
Thanks
Dan

• 4 weeks later...
Are you in New Mexico?
Whats you average response time posting graphs?

I have the Arrow Thunder as well. If there's a flash available for it specifically, I'll send my ECU back for it. I think  the tune I have now is for stock exhaust as there wasn't an Arrow available at the time for you guys to test with. Thanks for supporting the forum so much 2WDW!

Archived