The MT-07 Forum

Hello.

worty

I just bought a new 2016 FZ 07 today silver with blue. :)  Very happy.  Coming off riding a 2004 650 VStar, going to be a little bit of a change in riding.   I live near Belleville, Ontario Canada so will not be able to ride it for a few months.  Going to be spending a lot of time in the garage staring at it.

I just bought a new 2016 FZ 07 today silver with blue. :)   Very happy.  Coming off riding a 2004 650 VStar, going to be a little bit of a change in riding.   I live near Belleville, Ontario Canada so will not be able to ride it for a few months.  Going to be spending a lot of time in the garage staring at it.
Welcome! great color  8-)

• Premium Member

Welcome to the club fellow Canadian. Edmonton here...I feel your pain. At least these few months will give you plenty of time to get familiar.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the bike.
In the meantime, you could practice doing wheelies in the garage :P

• Premium Member

Welcome! And by stare, you mean moooooddddd. :)

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome and congrats on your new bike. Any good riding roads around Belleville? I am planning a day trip to your neck of the woods this summer.

Welcome and congrats on your new bike. Any good riding roads around Belleville? I am planning a day trip to your neck of the woods this summer.
There is no really twisty road riding around Belleville.  about an hour north the road get good but they are starting to get rough. 

Welcome to the club fellow Canadian. Edmonton here...I feel your pain. At least these few months will give you plenty of time to get familiar.
I plan on taking the back end of the bike apart to put a fender eliminator kit on it and a integrated tail light.  Thinking of getting the TST Industry's stuff but don't like the Canadain dollar or the duty they will be putting on it. 

• Premium Member

Been there I bought mine in November and didn't pick it up till April haha and now like you mine sits in the garage for me too look at well except for the other day it was 40 and wet but I still got out. Michigan is just a little better than Canada LOL weather wise.

Have fun this is a great bike fun factor is a 10 out of 10

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Welcome! My wife owned a 650 V-Star before she decided to give up riding. The FZ is a whole different kind of bike (much smoother and a lot more fun to ride).

Ride Safe!

Kirk

• Premium Member
I plan on taking the back end of the bike apart to put a fender eliminator kit on it and a integrated tail light.  Thinking of getting the TST Industry's stuff but don't like the Canadain dollar or the duty they will be putting on it.
Yeah I hear you on the exchange. Speaking just for myself here, its worth it in the end. They way I see it is a few extra bucks is no big deal if you are getting exactly what you want without compromise. Ive easily spent the value of the bike and more on aftermarket bike stuff, and some from the states too.  Its my very first bike and right off the showroom floor so Im 'going to town' lavishing it with high quality parts. I couldnt be happier not having settled for that other branded part due solely to convenience or money. I get it, for some people, parts can be "good enough"; to each their own but its just not how Benny rolls. I can be a cheap bastard but for some reason this bike is the one thing Ive owned thats given no buyers remorse. Its my second wife. HA... Smh.  Spend and appreciate it because life can be unexpectedly short and you and your bike deserve it... and furthermore, who doesnt like parcels especially parcels full of cool bike parts?  ;) Spend Man! Get that TST.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived