The MT-07 Forum

Wife suprised me!

d1

Hi guys new to the fourm. My wife just suprised me by telling me she bought me a new from the dealer 2016 armor grey FZ07. I didn't believe her at 1st as Iv wanted to get this bike over two years ago in the blue. I kept putting it of as I have a 07cbr 600 and love it but the FZ has always been in the back of my mind. Anyway it's been picked up on Saturday. I can't wait. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning about the FZ from this fourm.

Tell us how you like the armor gray compared to the blue you originally wanted. I always want blue but damn those armor gray bikes pop and look pretty snazzy too.

Awesome news! I think we're all a bit envious of your wife's gift giving character. I am awaiting an Armor Gray as well, so kudos on the color choice. I spent the past two (plus) years convincing my wife to be (reluctantly) ok with me getting a bike, so hats off to your wife's support. Hope you enjoy the color scheme and hope the bike lives up to your expectations. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are in contrast to the CBR 600 as the CBR series is very prevalent where I live.

• Premium Member

A swell wife you've got there. Now its your turn.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Wow! That's some gift. Well done your wife. I was well into retirement and I took my wife to see the film 'Bucket List'. On the way home she said I should have a bike. It was on the drive within 3 weeks.

Just do it! 

Welcome and congrats! Lucky you. From my experience, it required years of letting wifey buy whatever she wanted for herself and a good tongue lashing before I could purchase any large item for myself. Lesson, never marry a doctors spoiled daughter. ;)

Beemer

• Premium Member

Haha, amazing! Congrats!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Your wife sounds awesome.I'm a new guy too but I had to buy my own bike.:-I

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy".
Benjamin Franklin.

Archived