The MT-07 Forum

Riding Suits

w1ngzer0

Finally got my ADV/Hooligan/Touring 2-piece together. After an extended backorder, behold, the REV'IT! Tornado 2 , 4 Season, WP Suit! Anyone else rocking a full 2 or 1 piece Suit? Let's see them!

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

Fantastic combo. I had Tornado (first version) and it was by far the best jacket I ever owned. Looking to get Tornado 2 in the next few months ... I love Rev'it brand!

I'm not a tall guy, so Euro Cut and Regular Length for me will do. You must be really tall. Must be nice. ? For reference, I'm 5'7 & 1/2 and weigh about 155lbs.

• Premium Member

Looks good! I have a mashup of jackets / pants. They work together because of my monochrome color motif, but not as nice as yours.

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

Oh, I knew that, I just meant that I don't have a matching set. Than again, I've never been known for my fashion sense. ;)

Why can't left turners see us?

I'm 5'8" and I'll trade you my windscreen, shorty levers, belly pan and my beloved Akrapovic pipe for your 155 lbs. :D

Beemer

Thanks, Paulie ! Rocking also Full length Gaerne WP underneath. All the little accents of red on the jacket, trousers l, boots and the bike makes it look uniform.

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

• Premium Member

@wingzer0 Looks Badass!!! We took in a mint condition Hyper a few weeks ago at the shop (BellissiMoto) on a trade for one of our 999's...I threw a leg over it and fell in love ;)

- Paulie

Btw, the boots are gonna look great with that set up!

Thanks, Paulie ! Rocking also Full length Gaerne WP underneath. All the little accents of red on the jacket, trousers l, boots and the bike makes it look uniform. 

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

What do you think of those boots?  I have been eyeballing those. Dan

Did the bath tub test and got caught in cold rain for over 2 hours (meaning, the rain didn't stop or slow down at all). Dry and cozy as anything. Plus, they feel like sneakers/work boots with zero break in time. There is a new version which is GTX, but no need for that since they're already waterproof. Definitely no upgrade needed.

Archived