The MT-07 Forum

I want a matte silver 2016 fz 07!

erikr32

I am in the market for a matte silver 2016 fz 07! Mods welcomed!
The silver and blurple just look so amazing to my eyes. This will be my first bike.
The fz07 just seems so perfect to me , I love how they sound with the akra or m4 exhaust! 
Wood craft clipons , r6 throttle, tune would be the perfect bike. Lets see whats out there!

Hmm...
Walks into dealership, negotiates 20% off MSRP and halve the fees, spends about $1000 at RevZilla, sends away for the 2WDW re-flash,
calls up my buddy Matt for a bit of suspension magic (Matris F15K + K-Tech shock = $1300), a few hours to put it together,
takes a couple photos maybe a walk-around video,

then PM @erikr32 to come on down and pick up his ready-to-go bike - "Bring $8800 cash"
walk away whistling a merry tune.

Does that work for you?

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Where are you located @Erikr32? I have another bike on order and contemplating between selling or trading into the dealer when my new bike comes in March.

You probally can't see it in the picture, but I do have woodcraft clip-ons, driven d3 handgrips, crg arrow mirrors, Yoshi fender eliminator, Puig windscreen and a bunch of other mods.
After you buy, just take it to @Pattonme for the suspension work to finish it off and you'll be good to go.

97fc7057639896507a58257091d3cc0c.jpg

Archived