The MT-07 Forum

New member from Socal

gasguzzler

Hey guys!

I'm brand new to this forum, but familiar with how to use a forum. I come from the ninja 300 forum and joined this one because, as you can guess, I'm selling my 300! And obviously, want to pick up an fz-07 in either white or blurple as soon as i get my bike sold, my tax return hits, and my financial aid comes in. 

A little bit about myself
I'm 19 years old, 6ft tall, 215 lb
I've had and been riding my ninja 300 since october of 2016
And i need people to ride with!!

If anyone is planning on selling in the orange county area, let me know!

thanks!

Welcome @gasguzzler! SFV Valley rider here. Awesome choice of transition bike. I know a few ppl who made the same choice from their R3 or Ninja 3. We have a group called 'FZ-07 Cali Owners' on Facebook with a couple people looking to sell their FZs. May wanna post up on that and look through the last week posts.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Archived