The MT-07 Forum

New member from California!

irvtrejo

Hey guys. Picked up my bike about 2 weeks ago. 2015 in red. Got it used with only 300 miles! Loving it so far. Had an 07 R1 but some low life decided he liked it more than I did and stole it from me while I was sleeping. Have only done a few minor mods to the FZ but I'm sure there's more to come.
20170114_092226.jpg

Welcome and congrats on your FZ-07! Sorry about your R1, it sure looked nice with that candy paint and I'm sure the ride on that was different than on an FZ-07. Are you getting used to it?

Beemer

• Premium Member
Where in natzifornia?
lol! Why you call it natzifornia?
Thats reality, this state is sh*t when it comes to laws and what not... 

THIS ^^^^. 
More recently the firearms & ammo laws/upcoming laws are egregious. Luckily when it comes to bikes we can get away with most things

Where in natzifornia?
Hahaha as a gun enthusiast this couldn't be more true. Orange County sir. Costa mesa to be exact. 

Welcome and congrats on your FZ-07! Sorry about your R1, it sure looked nice with that candy paint and I'm sure the ride on that was different than on an FZ-07. Are you getting used to it?
Thank you. And yea it feels alot different than my last bike. Mostly because of the seating position but I'm loving it. I didn't expect it to have as much torque as it does. I'm not a small guy (6"2 and 260lbs) and it still moves quickly with me on it. 

• Premium Member

Welcome! There's a few down in the OC.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I used to think that about Ohio. The one thing that gripes me the most I think is penalties for victimless crimes.  

Beemer

Archived