The MT-07 Forum

Time for a Revzilla gift card giveaway!

Cruizin

I have a $75 credit at Revzilla and thought to myself, wow, it might be fun to have another contest as the last Revzilla gift card contest was mega popular!

So, I'm giving away a $75 Revzilla giftcard and hope that you all take part in this contest!

RULES:

To enter contest, there is two steps. It involves joining our facebook group and posting a link to a revzilla part below in this thread/

READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY!

1. Visit and join our facebook group below, post a pic of your bike and type your fz07.org username in the post. Our group is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/FZ07.orgForums/

2. Post below a "link" to an FZ07 part on Revzilla. Thats it!

We will verify on our fb group and below that you followed instructions!

Lucky winner will be picked and announced on February 1st 2017. We will us ea random number app to pick the lucky winner, and we will send you an pm here on the forum that you have won and as soon as we get confirmation back from you, will email you the gift card to be used right away if you want!!

Only one winner will be chosen. If the lucky winner does not write back, confirming that they accept the prize, within 24 hours, we will pick a new winner.

So, join our FB group and post a pic of your bike and your forum username. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FZ07.orgForums/

And then post below a link to a fz-07 part on revzilla

Good luck!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Post a link here or on the fb page?

Sorry, I thought that I had explained the rules thoroughly.

Once again, 1. Visit and join our facebook group , post a pic of your bike and type your fz07.org username in the post. Our group is here www.facebook.com/groups/FZ07.orgForums/

2. Post below in this thread a "link" to an FZ07 part on Revzilla. Thats it!

• Premium Member

LOL I'll dumb down the rules even further:

step 1: post pic of your bike along with YOUR FORUM USERNAME (this forum you are looking at right now, goof) in the Facebook group
step 2: post a link to an FZ-07 part you want from Revzilla HERE on the forum, in this very thread (not on facebook)
step 3: ??
step 4: profit

facebook: pic of bike and forum username
this thread: link to revzilla part

Archived