The MT-07 Forum

Abus Granit Quick FZ07

frutty

Hey guys, a colleague of mine has a Abus Granit Quick that he isnt using.
My FZ07 is still at the dealership so I cant try it right away, picking it up when the snow has disapeared.

So my question is, does anyone know if this disk brake lock will fit?
Would be nice so I can save a couple of bucks buying it from him instead of buying a brand new one :).

Edit: Its the smaller model Granit Quick Mini, not the "Maxi" one.

I'm using that, not sure about Maxi or Mini but it's the one with yellow plastic.
Fits perfectly under the seat as well

I'm using that, not sure about Maxi or Mini but it's the one with yellow plastic. Fits perfectly under the seat as well
Awesome! I contacted my dealer aswell and he also tought it would fit :).

Guest 2wheeler
Hey guys, a colleague of mine has a Abus Granit Quick that he isnt using. My FZ07 is still at the dealership so I cant try it right away, picking it up when the snow has disapeared.

Would be nice so I can save a couple of bucks buying it from him instead of buying a brand new one :).

I use to have a Xena with an alarm. Awful lock as the alarm will randomly go off all the time. 
After doing some research, I came up with this Urban UR6 lock. I did some reseach on it and the parent company, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it. It does what it is suppose to do, which most importantly means the alarm works well. I am currently using it on the front disk, but when I go on my big trip this summer, I will have second one for the rear disk.

https://www.amazon.com/Urban-motorcycle-Bike-Alarm-Disc/dp/B00YF051ZU

Hey guys, a colleague of mine has a Abus Granit Quick that he isnt using. My FZ07 is still at the dealership so I cant try it right away, picking it up when the snow has disapeared.

I use to have a Xena with an alarm. Awful lock as the alarm will randomly go off all the time. 
After doing some research, I came up with this Urban UR6 lock. I did some reseach on it and the parent company, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it. It does what it is suppose to do, which most importantly means the alarm works well. I am currently using it on the front disk, but when I go on my big trip this summer, I will have second one for the rear disk.

https://www.amazon.com/Urban-motorcycle-Bike-Alarm-Disc/dp/B00YF051ZU

Thanks for the advice! I might buy another lock aswell in the future but I ended up buying the Abus lock from my colleague, got it for 40 euro and its barely used! 

Good deal on the lock, half price.
Don't use the keyring that came with it, mine split open but luckily i could pick up the keys.
Where in EU do you live?

Nice one, the Abus I mean! Personally I go for Urban locks, after trying Senas that, as mentioned, go off randomly.

Safe riding!

Good deal on the lock, half price. Don't use the keyring that came with it, mine split open but luckily i could pick up the keys.
Where in EU do you live?

Yea I think the provided yellow keyring thing is meant to be on the bar so you remember that you locked your bike with the disk brake lock :).  I live in Sweden, and you?

Good deal on the lock, half price. Don't use the keyring that came with it, mine split open but luckily i could pick up the keys.
Where in EU do you live?

Yea I think the provided yellow keyring thing is meant to be on the bar so you remember that you locked your bike with the disk brake lock :).  I live in Sweden, and you?
Me too, Stockholm

Me too, Stockholm
Thats cool! Im from Västerås, not so far away from Stockholm!

Archived