The MT-07 Forum

New guy from Germany

kbob2000

Been lurking for a bit, went ahead and joined.  I don't have a FZ-07 but I plan to pick up an MT-07 next month.  Will be buying new as I have tax exemption here and it's actually cheaper than purchasing a used one.  Currently have 2006 GSXR 600 I picked up last spring for $500 and nursed back to health after sitting for 4 years.  Between that bike and the roads here (amazing), I have the moto-bug pretty bad.  I had bikes in Florida but the roads suck being flat and straight so I'd been without for a few years.  Hopefully will have some nice videos to share in the spring(live less than an hour from the Nürburgring :D ).  I would like to do some longer trips and ride into the alps eventually once I'm set up for it. Anyway, great forum, look forward to being a part of it!

• Premium Member

Great forum and people here. Welcome to the club! Germany sounds like a beautiful place to ride.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Post some pics of your new ride after you get it.

• Premium Member

Welcome to the site!
You'll definitely appreciate how different the MT 07 is from the GSXR. It has definitely got its own fun personality.

Welcome! While you're waiting on your FZ-07 you can drown your sorrows in some of that good German beer. ;)

Beemer

Definitely looking forward to the ergos on the Yamaha, as well as not having to rev it to the moon to get power. I generally prefer the Belgian beers to the popular German ones, but that works out too. The border is about 40 minutes away. :D

Willkommen!! Yay, I've been riding these days in Spain and wow, these roads are so much better than what we find in NY and much more twisties... can't wait to come back here (Spain) to live!!

Safe riding!

Wie gehts! Took German in high school 30 years ago (can't believe it's been so long) and forgot most of it. I visited twice; also 30 years ago. I remember that it was beautiful. I would love to see some pics.

Tschuss!

• 4 weeks later...

Should be doing the deal next week if I can make time. Snowed today, so not in a big rush haha. It is really beautiful here with amazing riding, will definitely be getting some good pics and videos this summer. Bis später!

Archived