Sign in to follow this  
casey

Thinking about a Dobeck Performance Stage 1 Kit

casey
Just wondering if anyone has ordered a Stage 1 kit from Dobeck Performance and what exhaust you got? I'm debating on 2 different ones from IXIL has anyone bought any one of these and how do you like them?

http://www.ixilusa.com/ixil-super-xtreme-sx1-full-exhaust-yamaha-fz07-2014-2015/#.WHfIaH1S1_k

http://www.ixilusa.com/ixil-l3xb-black-hyperlow-xlfull-exhaust-yamaha-fz07-2014-2015/#.WHfIYX1S1_k

howlinhoss
I got the SC Project with ejk fuel controller. I really liked this set up and adjustability of the ejk is great.
  • Like 1

crsnhppr
I can only speak for an EJK. Your gonna love it esp with an exhaust. I run mine on a stock exhaust that's been drilled and my snorkel and snorkel plate removed and I've got little more power but it's a lot smoother and runs better. You will be super happy with a stage 1 kit because I think they even pre-set your ejk so you just plug it in and go. I have had to experiment with mine as I didn't order it as a stage 1 kit I just got the controller, but it's super easy install and adjustment is super simple and easy to understand. I installed mine in 25 minutes.

crsnhppr
The day before you get it go ahead and take your plastics off... that might be why it took me only 25 minutes...

crsnhppr
And I didn't put em back on... because the bike still looks badass without the lol