The MT-07 Forum

Comfort Seat and Other OEM Parts

splytsecond

There doesn't seem to be a dealership or Yamaha vendor that sponsors the boards (or at least not one that I saw at the bottom of the forum section list) so I was hoping to get some recommendations on the best place to order a Comfort Seat and new plastics for my FZ07.  I'm impatiently waiting for the 2017 glacier blue to be available but would like to pull the trigger on those and the comfort seat once they're ready.  If anyone has any recommendations on the best (reliable vendor with affordable pricing) place to pickup these and other OEM parts please post up.  Thanks!

I went to my Yamaha dealership and ordered the comfort seat. Just need to give them the part number for it. The guys there usually hook me up with a good discount from their cost. Maybe if you ask nicely they'll throw ya a discount as well? That's how I started with them. Never hurts to ask!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

I did an order from an online discount OEM place whose name escapes me. They were great except slooooow to arrive. I can probably find the link again, if needed. Maybe someone else will report it.

Btw, from my experience if you can find a motorcycle dealer willing to discount ANYthing that's not covered in dust and that they just simply want out of the way, DO patronize them... over and over!!!

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Here are a few, if still needed:

www.partsfish.com
www.yamahapartshouse.com
www.yoracing.com
www.partspak.com

Always check shipping cost and price of each part, since cost varies.

I ordered fairings and all the foam bits from Bike Bandit (matte silver to black). Everything showed up just fine, and I didn't see much price difference between online stores.

Archived