Sign in to follow this  
hamster

Name of your FZ-07/MT-07?

hamster
Hello! Due to a thread mentioning it, I thought it'd nice to introduce your bike's name, hehe.

If you have a pic to go with it, it'd be great!!

Starting here:

?? - Lemon Bee

IMG_5540.jpg

• Like 1

Safe riding!

duenan
I call mine "FZ". :(

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

hamster
I call mine "FZ". :(
Haha, it sounds perfect! As long as you like it, why not? ?

Safe riding!

Zephyr
Likely "Doc" as in who I go to to get out of my head and "clear my thoughts", though my wife may end up naming it my "mistress".
  • Like 1

darthyam
Black Beauty

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen

Beemer
Mine's name is un officially, "Bikey" and it's been too long since I've given him a proper name. After careful thought I've decided on the name, "Arrow". My buddy is with me everywhere I go so it's fitting.

[video src=https://youtu.be/bRNPuSapsSs]

Beemer

sorkyah
I could have sworn there was a thread on this before, but I'll be damned if I can find it...... I just call mine Fizzy because its how I feel whenever I ride it
  • Like 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Beemer
I could have sworn there was a thread on this before, but I'll be damned if I can find it...... I just call mine Fizzy because its how I feel whenever I ride it
I thought the same thing. If there wasn't a dedicated thread for it there was definitely a lot of chatter about it in a thread about something else. 

Beemer

reboot
For some reason first name that came up was Fizzle,so I ran with that. Right now its unicycle since I have the whole front end tore down working on winter projects...Still trying to work this one out lol!
15541326_10157902285265183_2646639031794064592_n.jpg

Mr.Puss
Dr. Beef Sharmachan.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

jetgirl
There absolutely was a thread on this. Naming Your Bike. It was a while ago. It's still fun to see what people come up with. 

hamster
There absolutely was a thread on this. Naming Your Bike. It was a while ago. It's still fun to see what people come up with.

Lol, didn't find it, sorry for duplicating this! :S

Safe riding!

sane
I call mine "My Bike".

Mine's Bichael McBikeface, Bikey or Bike for short
  • Like 1

jetgirl
Lol, didn't find it, sorry for duplicating this! :S
Don't be sorry. It was a cool thread then and it is now. Newer members probably wouldn't have seen it. I appreciate that you are contributing something. 
  • Like 1