The MT-07 Forum

Name of your FZ-07/MT-07?

hamster

Hello! Due to a thread mentioning it, I thought it'd nice to introduce your bike's name, hehe.

If you have a pic to go with it, it'd be great!!

Starting here:

?? - Lemon Bee

IMG_5540.jpg

Safe riding!

Likely "Doc" as in who I go to to get out of my head and "clear my thoughts", though my wife may end up naming it my "mistress".

Mine's name is un officially, "Bikey" and it's been too long since I've given him a proper name. After careful thought I've decided on the name, "Arrow". My buddy is with me everywhere I go so it's fitting.

[video src=https://youtu.be/bRNPuSapsSs]

Beemer

• Global Moderator

I could have sworn there was a thread on this before, but I'll be damned if I can find it...... I just call mine Fizzy because its how I feel whenever I ride it

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I could have sworn there was a thread on this before, but I'll be damned if I can find it...... I just call mine Fizzy because its how I feel whenever I ride it
I thought the same thing. If there wasn't a dedicated thread for it there was definitely a lot of chatter about it in a thread about something else. 

Beemer

For some reason first name that came up was Fizzle,so I ran with that. Right now its unicycle since I have the whole front end tore down working on winter projects...Still trying to work this one out lol!
15541326_10157902285265183_2646639031794064592_n.jpg

• Premium Member

Dr. Beef Sharmachan.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

There absolutely was a thread on this. Naming Your Bike. It was a while ago. It's still fun to see what people come up with. 

There absolutely was a thread on this. Naming Your Bike. It was a while ago. It's still fun to see what people come up with.

Lol, didn't find it, sorry for duplicating this! :S

Safe riding!

Lol, didn't find it, sorry for duplicating this! :S
Don't be sorry. It was a cool thread then and it is now. Newer members probably wouldn't have seen it. I appreciate that you are contributing something. 

Archived