The MT-07 Forum

First drop, wtb bars :(

jocra13

Dropped my bike in the parking lot, does anyone have some stock bars for me? Mine aren't even rideable, but luckily they took most of the damage!

• Premium Member

I've dropped my bike a couple times and never had any issues.
I'm curious as to how much damage you did just by dropping the bike in a parking lot.
Pictures?

• Global Moderator
Dropped my bike in the parking lot, does anyone have some stock bars for me? Mine aren't even rideable, but luckily they took most of the damage!

How badly are they bent? most 7/8 dirt bike bars will fit the stock clamps

Its a popular mod on here,
And in response to your pm, unfortunately i did some spring cleaning a bit ago and tossed em.

Partzilla here has em for 46...
Shipping is around 8 bucks on either site

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I guess they caught the full weight of the bike. They're bent pretty far up. Besides that it's just a minor scratch on the stator cover and a tiny one on the bottom of the fork on that side.

I didn't drop it while stationary, I was going over a painted speed bump with a cold, brand new tire (swapped today) and just lost the rear end and it shot out from under me. I accelerated too much like I always do on that particular speed bump lol

I didn't really have any issues with the stock bars. And I have the GPR clamp which is made for thicker bars but I know people swap them that's why I figured I could get some takeoffs for cheaper than new. Someone offered me some if I covered shipping he just can't ship till next week :/ so I'm still looking in the meantime.

So you're the guy that's marking up Americas beautiful, yellow speed bumps ... for shame! lol! GL!

Beemer

• Global Moderator
So you're the guy that's marking up Americas beautiful, yellow speed bumps ... for shame! lol! GL!
leave him alone.... its the speedbump's fault.... its so bright and attrsctive

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

leave him alone.... its the speedbump's fault.... its so bright and attrsctive
I see, another beauty & the beast tale, heh! :D 

Beemer

Archived