The MT-07 Forum

Have full access to CNC shop, what do u want made fz07?

Cruizin

How about those silver doohickeys the rear axle goes thru that spread the bolt/nut load across the swing arm and have the little ears for chain alignment marks, make it without the big collar so race guys can easily safety the axle nut and make it more machine worthy versus Tonka toyish looking.
Weird, while checking ebay for -07 parts, I noticed in a picture of a Chinese billet alloy chain adjuster that the exact product I was suggesting for mfg. was just visible  and looked good from what I could see but no where have I seen them offered for sale but will keep my eyes out. 

Spools. Like the one yamaha sells. You bolt then onto the side of the swing arm and the spool is drilled into the side of the blocks. Cause we all know that the FZ07 has no spool post's.
Like thesed1f0a62067b76df34520728b863d214d.jpg

• Global Moderator
Spools. Like the one yamaha sells. You bolt then onto the side of the swing arm and the spool is drilled into the side of the blocks. Cause we all know that the FZ07 has no spool post's. Like thesed1f0a62067b76df34520728b863d214d.jpg

You can get those from gilles for cheaper than yamaha, Just ask @bellissimoto

i'm going to second/third the axle plates, and re-add the rearset adapter plates.... im greatly in need of those and i cant get in contaact with AP Motoarts

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Spools. Like the one yamaha sells. You bolt then onto the side of the swing arm and the spool is drilled into the side of the blocks. Cause we all know that the FZ07 has no spool post's. Like thesed1f0a62067b76df34520728b863d214d.jpg
You can get those from gilles for cheaper than yamaha, Just ask @bellissimoto  
i'm going to second/third the axle plates, and re-add the rearset adapter plates.... im greatly in need of those and i cant get in contaact with AP Motoarts
Yeah, Yamaha charges a fortune for the Gilles Tooling chain adjusters with built in spools. 
The only difference between those and the Gilles Tooling version they sell outside of Yamaha, is the color of the adjuster nut, and the price.  The version they make for Yamaha has a dull Gold adjuster nut like pictured above.  The version Gilles makes for the rest of the world is either Red or Black - you have a choice.

As always, for the best prices on this, or anything else, PM me :)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Oh, as a side note, things are looking up to get some AP Motoarts items...more to follow (hint hint)

;)

• Premium Member

Would be cool to have a bracket that comes from under the rear pillion and acts as a camera stand/mount for a chasing perspective or a rear view perspective.

Archived