Sign in to follow this  
YZEtc

EBC FA252HH Front Brake Pads

YZEtc
If you're like me, you feel the stock FZ-07 front brake pads require a bit too much squeeze on the front brake lever for serious stopping power while sport riding.I decided, just after a couple of days of taking delivery on my new FZ-07, to try the FA252HH pads, and I'm glad I did.Now, the front brakes offer noticeably more stopping power and with far less effort required to get it.
If you sport ride and want more WOAH per squeeze, this is the easy way to get it.

• Like 1

olderthandirt
Another vote here for the double H pads.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

NICKY NEON
should of waited a few more day for the oils and brakes to wear in. I have no problem stopping?
  • Like 2

Guest unknown
I'm about to replace my pads with these, do you recommend anyone on ebay/amazon or another vendor for buying them?

YZEtc
should of waited a few more day for the oils and brakes to wear in. I have no problem stopping?
Sure, the stock pads can stop you, but the ones I switched to can stop better with less effort.Also, I don't believe the stock pads were going to get any better, and from the first use of the brakes with the new pads, I could feel the difference. 

YZEtc
I'm about to replace my pads with these, do you recommend anyone on ebay/amazon or another vendor for buying them?
I bought mine from my local Yamaha dealer, the place where I bought the bike. 

hippiebikerchick
I think the brakes could be better too. I can stop faster on my heavy cruiser! But it could be I'm still getting used to the FZ07 and afraid of doing a stoppie or sliding out. The brakes seem to improve after the pads conform a bit to the rotors.

Illegitimi non carborundum

sigma2chi
I've got over 1000 miles and I still don't have the kind of stopping power i'de like to have. When I do I have to squeeze harder than I should. I'll definitely give this upgrade a try.

Wonder if there are any pads on the market that are even grippier than these?

crazycracka501
Too much and you will either end up vertical on your front wheel or warping your rotors.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Guest Ralph
The demo bike I rode felt a bit wanting on the front and a bit to good on the rear,
mine feels right both ends, having said that when ever I have fitted EBC pads they
have made a big difference.

sigma2chi
Too much and you will either end up vertical on your front wheel or warping your rotors.

I'll stick with the HH pads mentioned here then. Thanks
  • Like 1