The MT-07 Forum

not what I wanted bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

johnakay

Lol - well, actually I love the T-Max: comfortable for 2-up, some space, no changing gear makes it ideal for the city and around, wind protection, space for something under the seat, sufficiently fast, etc...

I would own one! Hehe, it is the scooter closest to a motorcycle in terms of behavior. ❤️️

Safe riding!

That wouldn't be a bad surprise. Scooter with sportbike characteristics. There's one in my neighbourhood. Older couple bought it new first year it came to Canada. They been all over the place with it. Never gave a bit of trouble faik.

lol! I get it. It reminds me of a quote that goes something like, "Scooters are for men afraid they'll hurt their vag. on a tank.", which also struck me as funny.

motorcycle_cougar.jpg Now that's a real mans bike. ;)

Beemer

you'll appreciated it if you get shitty winter weather like we do.
ideal for commuting to work and back but no longer commute as I work from home at leisure.
also I'm of pension age sweet 65!

you'll appreciated it if you get shitty winter weather like we do. ideal for commuting to work and back but no longer commute as I work from home at leisure.

you'll appreciated it if you get shetty winter weather like we do. ideal for commuting to work and back but no longer commute as I work from home at leisure.
I'm near the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We get Shetty winter weather too. I appreciate how practical it must be. Something as big as a maxi scooter is nothing to laugh at but,,, it's still a scooter :) .

My wife had a burgman 400. It was a pretty capable machine. Surprising good in the twisties. Yes, the weather protection is phenomenal. She rode it on some long trips. I was always surprised at how well she kept up to other bikes.
Maintenance is a bitch. The belt drive was glichy and freakin expensive if you had to overhaul it. They look comphy to ride but they are not. Last time I rode it any distance my tail bone hurt for a week.

It was fun for a while like every new bike. Wife liked it for shopping. I finally talked her into getting rid of it before we had to spend money on it. I hated working on it.

yes its a scooter so what if it means I can stay on two wheels I wouldn't hesitate in get another.
hopefully I'll be able to continue to ride bikes but should the time come when I can't get my leg over the seat but can on a scooter then I would get one.
its better than none.
this is what I currently ride when the weather permits it.lol

DSC03481.jpg

When two wheels becomes too much you'll be on a three wheeler. When I get to that point myself, I wouldn't mind at all spending hours in the saddle on one of these. (My wallet might mind a little but hey, you only live once) What retired guy wouldn't appreciate reverse?

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/2017-models/touring.html

Beemer

When two wheels becomes too much you'll be on a three wheeler. When I get to that point myself, I wouldn't mind at all spending hours in the saddle on one of these. (My wallet might mind a little but hey, you only live once) What retired guy wouldn't appreciate reverse? 
http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/2017-models/touring.html

Not sure I would ever want one. I'm getting up there but 3 wheels might as well be 4 to me. I plan on getting the most out of 2 wheels while I can. 

for what the cam am cost I may as well buy a nice car for that. they're not worth it for me.
with 3 wheelers are just as bad having a car stuck in traffic but a SCOOTER I can by pass all those cars etc.

Archived