The MT-07 Forum

red fz 07 In walla walla wa.

wideopenallthetime

wideopenallthetime

Got about 1600 mi on my new fz07...did a few mods already rethnal street bars,cheep bar end mirrors I'm taking off, made my own tail tidy tonight with led lights under the side louvers and put a Continental rear tire on ....I ride over a twisty mountain pass at least 4 days a week on my bike about 110mi a day with the last 15mi being gravel and dirt roads and I absolutely love this bike. I have had allot of bikes in the past my last baby was a 2010 repsol cbr 1000 that was BUILT to the hilt and before that i had a harley 103 screamin eagle bad boy drag bike and I honestly enjoy riding this 75hp street fighter way better....nimble and light in the corners sinks down perfectly so you can feel the road and has just enough ( would like 20 more hp lol ) to pull out of anything...plus I can go down a washboard nasty gravel road and not feel like she's going to fall apart...all in all best bike for the buck and not one I'm going to sell any time soon so get used to me on here guys (or gals? Lol) I'm gonna stick to the 07 for awhile!!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome wideopenallthetime! Those mods sound cool, post pics when you can.

Illegitimi non carborundum

wideopenallthetime

Yup I got a red one...almost went with white but red and gold will look good I hope :)and  I'll get pics up soon broke my phone today 

wideopenallthetime

Gold bars..gold chrome or powder coat the silver side pieces ,like passenger pegs brackets frame covers sprockets chain exc...I think this bike will look amazing or I hope it will..I really would like to build some kind of skid plate too I hate how exposed the exaust is

Archived