The MT-07 Forum

Just added "latest posts" button to the menu above

Cruizin

Latest posts is just that, all of the posts on one page at a time so you can read ea individual post, in order..

Next to that button is Recent Topics. Recent Topics is the recent thread titles all on one page.

We try to put as much helpful stuff in the menu bar. when new version comes out in spring, there will be button to customize colors/themes to your personal preference. Next version will also include full features in mobile mode on most any mobile device, including easy mobile pic uploading.

Awesome. Thanks Cruizin for taking the time to make this forum better. I don't think us pleb members realize how lucky we are to have you as an admin. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to things that are coming in the spring!

Awesome. Thanks Cruizin for taking the time to make this forum better. I don't think us pleb members realize how lucky we are to have you as an admin. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to things that are coming in the spring!

wow, don't know what to say but thanks a million. Im, just one of a dwindling number of admins/rider owned bike forum who won't sell out to the corporate bike forum companies. Beating them on three new Yammi forums now and something pretty cool planned for spring.

we would like any of your ideas of what your favorite bike online network/features would be and we want try to implement as many as possible.

Below would be a great place to place them.

I've always like the "new posts" button on other forums I'm on. Maybe you can add that? It's nice to only see the stuff you missed since the last time you visited.

• Premium Member

Great addition. Thanks for keeping it all running smoothly.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived