The MT-07 Forum

Newbie saying hi!

josaa

Hello All!

My name is Jose, I'm from San Jose.

I previously had a 2015 Honda Grom, which was stolen unfortunately.. :(

I took this opportunity to go out and get a "real" bike, since all my coworkers and friends kept hassling me lol

Anyways, here she is, fresh off the lot! My Xmas/NY present to myself! I look forward to learning much more about the bike and the community!

20161224_114106-01.jpeg

Welcome José! Same here: bike once stolen, this time I'll play safer! Enjoy the nice weather at your place!!

Safe riding!

Welcome José! Same here: bike once stolen, this time I'll play safer! Enjoy the nice weather at your place!!

Yeah, I live on the 2nd floor of an apartment. I was parked in our gated parking lot..

So now Im bringing the fz07 upstairs in the elevator to my apartment lol

• Premium Member

Must be scary riding a "real" bike. You can even brag about how it doesn't have training wheels! :P
Welcome to the club!

Must be scary riding a "real" bike. You can even brag about how it doesn't have training wheels! :P Welcome to the club!

Hahaha!! It actually feels similar to the grom lol, except with way more power.

Freeway riding feels different though. Couldn't take the grom on the freeways because 125cc. So going 85 was scary, but thrilling lol.

I've been trolling the forum all day lol

• Premium Member

Welcome! Best forum around!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome and congrats! Too bad about your Grom but the bright side of the story is if you see the SOB riding around on it you can easily catch up to him on an FZ-07 and exact some punishment. ;)

Beemer

Welcome and congrats! Too bad about your Grom but the bright side of the story is if you see the SOB riding around on it you can easily catch up to him on an FZ-07 and exact some punishment. ;)
I told myself and all my friends that if they see it on the streets, ram that mofo off the road. What's he gonna do... call the cops? lol 
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Archived