Sign in to follow this  
username

Alter Ego Drum Charger

username
Would any of you get this for your bike? Not sure when it will ever hit the market but it would be pretty easy to install and cost effective for an apparent 25% torque and horse power increase. Seems like a strange design that would wear out quickly depending on the materials used.

http://canadamotoguide.com/2016/11/30/impulse-drum-charger-low-cost-turbo-alternative/

Beemer
I wonder if the legs will feel the heat coming off of them. I don't think I need more power, I wouldn't buy them.

Beemer

cybmx
Interesting, would love to get one and try it out

username
I wonder if the legs will feel the heat coming off of them. I don't think I need more power, I wouldn't buy them.

That's a good point. They have these placed on different areas of the bikes that had them. The Scrambler seemed like the worst location right by your knee and then there were other bikes where it was installed way back near the swing arm. You don't "think" you need more power? You sound unsure I think you want more power Beemer you just don't know it yet ;)

avanti
No thanks... looks like hokum to me.

Beemer
That's a good point. They have these placed on different areas of the bikes that had them. The Scrambler seemed like the worst location right by your knee and then there were other bikes where it was installed way back near the swing arm. You don't "think" you need more power? You sound unsure I think you want more power Beemer you just don't know it yet ;)
You sound sure so be a sport and buy me a new R1 that can handle more speed & wind better than my FZ. Ha! (I can't wait, I'm getting an R1!) :D 
  • Like 1

Beemer

username
You sound sure so be a sport and buy me a new R1 that can handle more speed & wind better than my FZ. Ha! (I can't wait, I'm getting an R1!) :D

Well I do have a pile of money sitting around being that I'm a super genius and design rockets for NASA. What address do I send it to?
  • Like 1