The MT-07 Forum

The very MERRIEST Christmas to one and ALL!!!

avanti

• Premium Member

It is 75-degrees in Northern Louisiana and I just returned from a fantastic, invigorating ride!  I must admit, though, that I've not had the 07 out for a while since I've been exercising some of the other toys when the few opportunities have availed themselves.  I just want to thank NEXX for creating the great all carbon helmet (reviewed elsewhere here) that helps make my all too infrequent rides maximally pleasant for my scrawny neck, and report that the new multi-adjustable levers (ditto last parenthetical) work well, too.  Although I decided I don't like my left pinky rubbing the knob on the end of the clutch lever and will lengthen it accordingly.

Sweeeeeeet day and by the time I hit the roads they had about all dried off from the rains and mists that have frequented us of late.  In my part of the woods--literally--we have miles and miles of twisty, winding pavement... thanks, in part, to some genuine populist governors over the last century.  We are where the previous Governor "Edwards" is famous for claiming the people would still love him even if "(he) were found in bed with a dead girl or a live boy."  But, I digress...

I sincerely hope that no matter what you find yourself celebrating (even if nothing at all) that this time of the year, at least this once, is a good one for you and yours... and, if you have no "yours" and would hope to have one/some, that the new year will oblige!

From a very skinny Santa here.

(p.s... a brief addendum.  I realized after posting this I had a few minutes before our son, his partner, and our granddaughter were to arrive... sooooo, since my ol' custom Intruder is still in the cue for refurbishing (still in parts, actually) I moved to another fair weather vehicle, the 1966 "X" SSK roadster... LIFE IS GOOD!)

Eagle1960.jpg

• Premium Member

Yeah, Beemer... even waaaaaay back then. But, no sound,though. And, did ya get a load of those swwwwwwwt shoes!?! Thank goodness I have absolutely NO memory of those atrocities!!!

Archived