The MT-07 Forum

Anyone order from AliExpress? they have a ton of stuff

1finefz09

AliExpress  is a Chinese Ebay type of store. But man, they have a ton of motorcycle parts on there all of a sudden. 

Anyone order from them? Any reviews? Most of the items have free shipping. 

the thing with Ali is you don't really know what you're getting. Are the same guys peddling on ebay also on Ali? I'm sure of it. But ebay at least in theory has various protections in place. Ali not so much.

The savings/risk tradeoff no doubt depends on what kind of item you're after.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• Premium Member

Buy quality once.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

anything you can get on ali express is available cheaper on Ebay, same vendors, and you can use paypal for security. Quality is variable but a lot of it is the same as U.S. branded stuff without the mark up. Be careful with parts that hold you up, or on your bike,

• Premium Member

I have the rear set and had no issue, several guys have bought them and had no major issue with them. Yeah they are not as nice but my thought is the FZ/MT has been out over there for along time so the aftermarket is stronger so you get decent stuff for decent prices. everything is made in china anymore lol.
But I agree Ebay is a better place to buy.

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

This a joke from beyond the grave, Bill? (joking! R.I.P. Bill Hicks) I'm sure they have some decent stuff but just like ebay, you have to be careful. Thanks for putting it up, now I have something new to look at.

Beemer

Archived