The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 owner

brokendown

Picked up my White FZ-07 yesterday and couldn't be happier! I've ridden a few different styles in the past 7 or 8 years and have really come to love naked bikes. After selling my Monster 620 earlier this year, I really wanted something that had a bit more oomph and this seemed to be a great fit.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome brokendown! Glad you joined our little group where we love to ride naked; bikes, that is.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Please post pictures. We love those here. This is also a great group of people if you have any questions, so feel free to post any.

Welcome and Bienvenue brokendown. Watch out, white and red FZ-07 are Chinese knock off of the real 07. The only original Japanese color is Liquid graphite. Return it at once. :D

• Global Moderator

I tried the secret handshake, but I do not have the balance or flexibility for it. Perhaps if there were less than forty seven steps to it that might help too :)

I tried the secret handshake, but I do not have the balance or flexibility for it. Perhaps if there were less than forty seven steps to it that might help too :)
No wonder you failed, there's 48 steps! You probably overlooked the last one that states " you've been duped, there is no secret handshake". Sorry, you'll have to leave the forum.

Archived