The MT-07 Forum

Another Hi from UK

robbo10

I have owned an MT-07 for 18 months and still love it. Perfect bike for my aged frame and riding district - light weight, great performance, comfy (after mod) and of course frugal. It replaced an MT-03 (not found in US). I too have come here for a more ac
tive 07 site. (Not keen on reading through a mass of black but there you go; some stuff is invisible. I know, there was a vote). Cheers to all.

PS. Got it! White and blue now. Nice to have an alternative. 

Just do it! 

I have a nice pic but the string via my tablet is too long for the site. I'll do it from my laptop.Done. Aren't they great looking bikes?
MT07_P.jpg

Just do it! 

I have added crash bungs (spindles and engine) and a radiator guard (has the added advantage of 'minimising' the big silver slab). Also, I have extra padding on the seat - neoprene foam with a neoprene sheet cover; it has extra foam concentration on where the 'sit bones' reside; this looks a little odd but is effective for comfort. I am never satisfied with the comfort of bike seats, though the 07's is the best I have come across.
P1040517.jpg

Just do it! 

Welcome and belated congrats! I felt the same way about my seat and had the 'sit bone' material taken out and replaced with a special gel and it made a world of difference. Nice looking bike, stay frosty and safe!

Beemer

Archived