The MT-07 Forum

Armor grey FZ's

armorfz

Hey guys got my armor grey fz about a month ago it's my first bike and love it. Took some pics of it stock. I have a tail tidy, new mirrors and a Akroprovic Carbon exhaust. I need to take some new pics of it. Any other armor greys out there post them up. I'm looking for some stickers or vinyl to kind of change up the color a little my brother recently bought a fz09 in the same color so the bikes look really similar sitting next to each other. Looking for any ideas. Anyways here's some pics.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Niiiice!!! Welcome!! I was considering myself buying the Yamaha OEM body panels in black... will see in the future. 

Glad to hear you can ride with your brother! In my case, he's in another country... :S

Meanwhile, here you are my pics of ??:

IMG_5540.jpg

images

upload

IMG_5473.jpg

And my bro's XSR700:

IMG_5683.jpg

gif

hosting

Safe riding!

Envious of you folks in the mainland. Been trying to purchase an FZ07 in Armor Gray for a few weeks. Most out the door numbers are just a bit too high to throw in the additional cost to ship (total shipping around $1250 ground+sea). I've had a few dealers who claim that they cannot sell a new bike without me present to sign papers, even with a cash in hand offer.

Great looking bike by the way. You could perhaps look for some armor gray vinyl to contrast the wheels. Otherwise it's the usual cosmetics such as aftermarket mirrors, lights, etc. A crash cage in high vis might be a unique piece to makes yours stand apart a bit.

Envious of you folks in the mainland. Been trying to purchase an FZ07 in Armor Gray for a few weeks. Most out the door numbers are just a bit too high to throw in the additional cost to ship (total shipping around $1250 ground+sea). I've had a few dealers who claim that they cannot sell a new bike without me present to sign papers, even with a cash in hand offer.  
Great looking bike by the way. You could perhaps look for some armor gray vinyl to contrast the wheels. Otherwise it's the usual cosmetics such as aftermarket mirrors, lights, etc. A crash cage in high vis might be a unique piece to makes yours stand apart a bit.
Auur... sorry to hear that... in Long Island City, NY, they have 1 left and in Minneola, 2! Just in case you wanna try...

Safe riding!

I just got an Armor Gray FZ-07 about a week ago, and it's been awesome. I won't see other bikes out on the road for a few months, so we'll see if there are any other armor gray FZ's nearby.

Hamster: it's great having someone to ride with me my brother and roommate all ride. I have the same mirrors I like the knee grips on the side of the tank and that back fender. And where did you get the stickers inside wheel? Thanks

Hamster: it's great having someone to ride with me my brother and roommate all ride. I have the same mirrors I like the knee grips on the side of the tank and that back fender. And where did you get the stickers inside wheel? Thanks

:)) very glad for you!

From here: http://www.stickmanvinyls.com/. Check prices on eBay, may be better

Safe riding!

• 2 weeks later...
daneisthegreatest

Bought mine in August. After riding my buddy's FZ07 I had to have one and immediately put my Grom for sale. It's only got 1300 miles on it, can't wait for warm weather again. Haven't done much to it...just removed the factory decals and replaced with some matte black YAMAHA tank decals, Akrapovic exhaust, CRG bar end mirrors, fender eliminator and Puig windscreen. Next on the list are levers and possibly painting the wheels black...as much as I love the yellow it gets dirty too quick.

IMG_4142.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived