The MT-07 Forum

My Night Fluo transforming

rhb

Why not post some pics! Been adding little things, and not so little.
Booster plug
LeoVince
Preload adjusters
Fly screen
Radiator guard
12/20/16 throttle tube for R-6
ordered:
 DNA filter
bought a Christmas special ECU flash for use later.

IMG_20161208_132418.jpg

IMG_20161208_132405.jpg

IMG_20161208_132346.jpg

IMG_20161207_105354.jpg

IMG_20161207_105336.jpg

IMG_20161207_105319.jpg

IMG_20161126_104418.jpg

IMG_20161102_134752.jpg

IMG_20161018_133721.jpg

IMG_20161018_133634.jpg

IMG_20161111_144315.jpg

IMG_20161219_143707.jpg

image upload

Where are the turn signals from, I like them? Are they DRL's?
They are stock MT07
Oh, that's right! I keep forgetting Americans are 2nd class and don't deserve the nice things, ha! Your bikes looking good, I bet it gets a lot of attention there.

Beemer

murcielago311

I love how that exhaust is so tucked in under there.

You're gonna love that throttle tube. Sounds silly but makes a big difference.

They are stock MT07
Oh, that's right! I keep forgetting Americans are 2nd class and don't deserve the nice things, ha! Your bikes looking good, I bet it gets a lot of attention there.
Yes, they are not too common here, especially in Cebu province, one of 3 as far as I know. You know, I never noticed the difference in signals until you called attention to it, but they also gave use that Rube Goldberg airbox cover with a vacuum controlled flapper!! So not all great. 

• Premium Member

Very nice!
I love the look of the new exhaust.  How do you like the sound?

Why can't left turners see us?

Thanks, To my ears the exhaust sounds awesome, at low rpms like a Harley almost. then smoothing out to a uniform roar at higher RPMS. And with the baffle in it is very loud. have not been tempted to remove the DB killer yet. It frightens dogs and small children as it is, and vehicles move out of my way as I approach,or foolishly try to out run me. Remember where I live a big bike = 200cc. most are 125 scooters.
for those listening to you tube recordings, they don't come close to the real sound.

Thanks, To my ears the exhaust sounds awesome, at low rpms like a Harley almost. then smoothing out to a uniform roar at higher RPMS. And with the baffle in it is very loud. have not been tempted to remove the DB killer yet. It frightens dogs and small children as it is, and vehicles move out of my way as I approach,or foolishly try to out run me. Remember where I live a big bike = 200cc. most are 125 scooters. for those listening to you tube recordings, they don't come close to the real sound.
From your description, (and the sound of the pipe) it's similar to either Akra exhaust. It's fairly loud with the db killer in (on the throttle). On another note, it tickled me to hear you say "vehicles move out of my way as I approach". Some people told me I can't hear people approaching from behind for this or that reason so it's good to hear you say that. BTW, you look younger than you are.

Beemer

Thanks, To my ears the exhaust sounds awesome, at low rpms like a Harley almost. then smoothing out to a uniform roar at higher RPMS. And with the baffle in it is very loud. have not been tempted to remove the DB killer yet. It frightens dogs and small children as it is, and vehicles move out of my way as I approach,or foolishly try to out run me. Remember where I live a big bike = 200cc. most are 125 scooters. for those listening to you tube recordings, they don't come close to the real sound.
From your description, (and the sound of the pipe) it's similar to either Akra exhaust. It's fairly loud with the db killer in (on the throttle). On another note, it tickled me to hear you say "vehicles move out of my way as I approach". Some people told me I can't hear people approaching from behind for this or that reason so it's good to hear you say that. BTW, you look younger than you are.
Thanks, but that pick is a year old, I'm only 68 then :) 70 in January. I'm fortunate enough to still have my reflexes. 

Archived