The MT-07 Forum

Flasher/Turnsignal relay location

scordiaboy515

scordiaboy515

Where is the flasher/turn signal relay located on the FZ-07?  Installed LED's and have to change it out

• Premium Member
Does anybody have a part # on the LED Relay?
Would like to know this too.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

so this relay is necessary for when swaping to led lights and the leds flash too fast?

i was ok with the led's flashign fast but today it blew a fuse, also, lota work to remove body and access this relay in that location huh?

www.youtube.com/infinion3

Part number above refers to stock relay and yes, it is fast flash "inducing" when you replace your turn signals with LEDs. The fast flashing is cured by replacing your stock relay with an electronic relay (I use CustomLED ELFR-1, it is plug and play. Plenty of other options out there).

In terms of getting to it, it's not as bad as it looks.

ok question, I am leaving the fronts to stock, I did LED in the rear.Right now, they blink fast front and back.with the relay it will make all the same and slower?

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Just ordered my LEDs for both front and back. Anyone had fuse problems when replacing both sets without the relay?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Fast flash will happen even if you replace just one turn signal to LED. And yes, by switching to an electronic relay, you correct it, regardless of the combination of LED and incandescent bulbs you would install.
I spent some time with the original relay and LEDs and never had any issues with the fuses. There is probably a poor connection/short somewhere that's causing that...just guessing here.

i posted on another thread about fuses n electrical probs im having. hope yall can help.

Archived