Sign in to follow this  
hoho

Big hello to all the FZ-07 members

hoho
Big hello to all the FZ-07 members, I'm from the NE suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. have been a visitor on here for several months, I bought a MT-07HO from Perth, WA. 8 weeks ago, a 3/2016 model with 2780kms (now 5200kms) came with the gel seats Akra Ti, RG oggy knobs, rad guard/side plates (have just put back the original plastic side covers and fitted a better looking rad guard), have fitted some adjustable anodised folding levers, fork preload caps had to shorten spacers 8mm, change fork oil to 20wt with a plus 75ml extra oil, will get some trick cartridges later, rear shock far to stiff (I'm only 74kg plus gear) have also done the f/pegs back 2" and up 1" mod. I made them with some 5mm plate doubled up on LH side also with some spacers and a spacer on the top of the swivel joint to shift lever so as to clear frame cover, I also have a Yamaha V star 1300 2010, for when I take a pillion or long distance, that also has several mods including gone "double dark" still handles the twistees ok, with in the bikes design parameters (25-28 degs of lean) hence the need for the FZ-07 lots of twistees 30 secs from home, I guess once a racer always a ------. 
20161123_151812b.jpg

20161123_151935b.jpg

• Like 2

hamster
Welcome and keep on sharing stories and your experiences! :)

Safe riding!

Allan
Welcome. Summer is just starting up down there! Lucky! Winter in beginning here in Buffalo, New York, USA... Still haven't put mine away yet though. As long as there is no salt and it isn't raining or snowing, I take mine out.
  • Like 1

hoho
hi and thanks for the welcome, yes summer is here but we get to ride all year round, maybe just a few days during winter!! that is better to stay indoors, so fairly lucky.. Alan

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome! Post some photos after one of your scenic rides.

Beemer
Welcome and congrats! It's true things can get pretty silly in here but ........

bike_outside_a_shrinks_office.jpg

Beemer

motomeek
Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

CapnKirk
Welcome Aboard!

Ride Safe,

Kirk