The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, where are you!?!?

mericc

Okay so I've been trying to find the akra carbon exhaust videos online so I can hear how it sounds before I choose the Ti, but so far no luck! while we wait for Dobeck to get some or another member, I've been looking for comparisons. So far, in my opinion...even though there different CC's, the honda cbr250r is closest one I can find that sounds similar to the exhaust tone as the fz-07? i could be completely wrong about this, but just trying to help. Anyways here's the video of the akra carb full exhaust tone. Let me know what you guys think and if you agree? 

[url=]

[/url] 

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Dobeck is ordering some right now! Get ahold of our supporting Vendor Dobeck performance and get on this first order and enjoy the forum discount because it may be months before Akrapovic releases anymore!

Check out the Dobeck Akrapovic sale that is exclusive to FZ-07 Forum members HERE

Stage 1 Performance Kit prices: 
Akrapovic Titanium exhaust with EJK fuel solution: $1150

Akrapovic Carbon exhaust with EJK fuel solution: $975

(stage 1 kits include free shipping)

Our EJK fuel solution for the FZ-07 normally costs $250. We offer a $25 discount to any forum members.

If you order the EJK fuel controller only, your cost would be $225 with the forum discount.

Please send any questions or orders to sales@dobeckperformance.com

Read more: http://fz07.org/thread/608/stage-exhaust-available-dobeck-performance#ixzz3BvSgIDSU

Guest MXRider

Just wait a few more weeks. We have a few members who are waiting for theirs. In my experience, you will be extremely pleased with the Akra racing and evolution line systems. The bike is gonna sound great.

yeah im not worried about it actually, i already chose akra, but debating on the ti or carbon hahaha, but yeah i already talked to dobeck 8-)  8D

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member

In my opinion there doesn't seemed to be a huge difference in sound between the exhausts I've heard, so far. Definitely the DB level is louder in some. Most people that do post videos of Akra say that the sound in the video doesn't do it justice of what you hear in person. I can attest to this from a car exhaust I've had in one of my previous Nissans. But give Dobeck a call, Dillon is a great person to work with. Get your order in now if you can't wait, as Akra only ships to the US every so often.

Archived