The MT-07 Forum

Trex bolt on spools?

bansheeonfire

bansheeonfire

Hi guys im interested in buying the trex bolt on swingarm rear spool kit. Its listed as 2014-15 model. I sent them a question asking if it will fit 2016 models. They replied it should!! My question is are the swingarms the same on the 2016 vs the 2015?

For the millionth time maybe. The only difference in fz07 years is paint. That's it.
So what if I have a 2014 swing arm on a 2016 chassis and a 2015 rear wheel and it was painted in 2012 

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

booboobusfz07
For the millionth time maybe. The only difference in fz07 years is paint. That's it.
So what if I have a 2014 swing arm on a 2016 chassis and a 2015 rear wheel and it was painted in 2012

Then you'll probably need to update the flux capacitor before install.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Btw, ebay sellers are no different than any other vendors, online or brick & mortar... some know their stuff, others don't, pure and simple.

r1limited, in THAT case your "Wayback" machine needs servicing... as soon as possible!!!

Archived